Monday, January 2, 2012

Cleanest & Nastiest Restrooms in Restaurants, Stores, Travel Stations and Hotels


According to Google maps, there are 50,000 fast food chains across the US and Americans spend nearly $100 billion on fast food every year, $41 billion per year at hotels, and a whopping $469 billion shopping at stores.

All I'm asking "owners and managers to do is - "put value on your restrooms!"

Beginning in 2012, my New Year's resolution is: Spend money only in restaurants, stores, hotels and/or travel facilities that have clean and fresh smelling restrooms. Just like "Buy American" can jump start a sluggish economy, so to can "Keeping Your Restrooms Clean!"



While traveling from Arkansas to Washington, DC during the Winter Holidays, I discovered that roadside rest stops in practically every state had clean restrooms. Their restroom cleanliness exceeded some of my favorite traveling restaurants where I frequently stop (McDonalds, Golden Corral and Subway). Attendants were on-duty to keep the facilities clean every 30 minutes or more. 

Should restrooms at public highway rest stops be cleaner than private restaurants and stores? If you want my money in 2012, you've gotta have clean restrooms. Believe me, I'm coming to your place of business to check for myself.

Please provide your comments on Restaurants, Stores, Travel Stations (Airport, Bus, Train & Etc.) and Hotels with the Cleanest Restrooms or Nastiest Restrooms...


10 Tips For Using Public Restrooms

Follow Me on Twitter - http://twitter.com/freestuffinder

No comments:

Post a Comment